Work to be completed in Word or Publisher. Save the work and we can print it next lesson.
To take the information from the TED ED video below and extract facts that we have covered in lessons so far.
Watch the TED ED video individually (you will need headphones)
Select essential key facts about reading and performing music
Demonstrate your understanding by linking these key facts in a '100% sheet' style sheet
1. Watch the 'How to read music' video below.
2. In word or publisher, create your own '100% sheet' using the facts from the video. These are all facts and skills we cover in practical lessons. You will need to keep watching the video and pausing at key facts.
3. Make sure your 100% sheet is clear and neat and includes as many facts as possible. Think about how your knowledge organisers are laid out in different subjects - can you recreate this in your work today?
4. Can you link any of these facts and skills to tasks completed during lessons? (put a red box around these linking skills)
5. Add colour to your work to make key features stand out. Make sure your work is neat and eye catching.
6. Don't forget to put your name on your work.
7. Send your completed 100% sheet to Miss Ward using the submission box at the bottom of this page.